1) I called her,
2) I called her but she didn't pick up and she'll call me back like the next day or something like that.
There was once though, she had too many unused sms, so she decided to 'spam' my inbox.... And she stopped at 1.
Who else is that?
S-I-E-W-L-I-A-N a.k.a .... Lousy Spammer ..... a.k.a ..... can't think of any less embarrassing ones from the list accumulated the past 15 years. =X
Haha, my dear friend noticed the lack of appearance of her name and decided to call me.
How could you have thought I've forgotten you? Wahahaha~! *shiver*
Sorry, very sleepy liao, shall stop here. =P
*anti-climax*
-------------------------------------
Okie, Lousy Friend is back~! Was hit by a sudden wave of sleepiness last night, system auto shut down, nothing coherent was coming out or going in.
Heez, to be honest, think one of the best things that have ever happened to me is to have a friend that has been with you through primary, secondary, JC, uni days and more to go in the future. Hmm... That means this person has enough information to blackmail me for a lifetime. Uh oh. But really, it also means that one sentence from you and that person knows exactly what you're talking about.
Come to think of it, I think I've been taking that sense of familiarity for granted for quite a while ah. (as usual) Okie la, really, I think I would have lost myself long time ago if you weren't here in UK too. I don't want to continue liao, so mushy, eeeeeee..... *shiver*
P.s. Siewlian, with regards to your *ahem* dream, can we pakat a bit to fully exploit the situation (in monetary terms) if it really arise one day? =D
Heez, to be honest, think one of the best things that have ever happened to me is to have a friend that has been with you through primary, secondary, JC, uni days and more to go in the future. Hmm... That means this person has enough information to blackmail me for a lifetime. Uh oh. But really, it also means that one sentence from you and that person knows exactly what you're talking about.
Come to think of it, I think I've been taking that sense of familiarity for granted for quite a while ah. (as usual) Okie la, really, I think I would have lost myself long time ago if you weren't here in UK too. I don't want to continue liao, so mushy, eeeeeee..... *shiver*
P.s. Siewlian, with regards to your *ahem* dream, can we pakat a bit to fully exploit the situation (in monetary terms) if it really arise one day? =D
5 comments:
Haha~! Yeah I appeared!!!
A whole post devoted to me!!!
I win!
love note!
LOVE NOTE?? Sock Chiu how can u disclose my secret to the whole world??
woohooooooo. i'm ready!!!!
Post a Comment