1)早上六,七点就起来读书,读完一课再去睡个觉。
2)起来再读多一课,再睡个午觉;
3)读完在睡多一下,起来读多一课,然后晚上十二点左右再睡。
这个程序很有效,让我充分利用了由太阳的时间,早上的时候也感觉好像有一整天可以冲刺,可以和家人聊天,也比较可以专心读书。但是,过了两天身体好象支撑不了,忽然很累很累,所以今天放弃了。虽然如此,今天还是很开心的一天。
Because I went to the gym! (Gave up typing in Chinese) Think the last time I went was probably before Easter Break, which is almost 2 months ago! Goodness! I attributed today's extreme tiredness to lack of exercise as well, and the adrenaline rush from exercising has made me a lot better. It has kind of cleared up my mind as well - the travelling during Easter and the electricity saga has thwarted my daily routine big time. Though I wish I love spontaneity, I need to feel that 规律 in my life. (*ahem* Those who know me well, they know my 规律 usually lasts for a day or two. =P)
Today's workout was very good by my own standards, considering I haven't been gymming for so long. Could run at 9km/h for 12 mins without feeling breathless at all - and that is immediately after doing 20 minutes on the cross training machine. Hee hee, the guy beside me was running at 8km/h somemore, hiak hiak... Got a strong sense of satisfaction. =)
Sorry readers, if you all are expecting more... thought stimulating entries, I'm afraid to disappoint you. Exam period, cannot spend so much time thinking about deeper stuffs, limited brain capacity and RAM.
To be honest, this is quite a 'volatile' period for me. I usually fall sick, have bad dreams and/or mood swings during exam period. Now trying really hard to not fall into that again, and not to be overcome by anxiety. Especially when NHS is so 'terok' here. I'm in control of my mood so far, but the dreams have surfaced; the naps were sapping my energy after a while because of them. Don't worry, they aren't the violent ones I usually have, but they are issues very close to my heart, though they come up in my dreams in very hilarious ways. Hee hee... Now my dreams have become Hsienhui's daily dose of entertainment.
Hate it when I become vulnerable, and when people around me start to worry for me. Then why tell in the first place? Hmm... Guess I just want to let people know; and this is my avenue to relieve the tension within. So selfish and irresponsible towards people who care ah. Aiyah, final finals already la, no more no more!! =P
Today's workout was very good by my own standards, considering I haven't been gymming for so long. Could run at 9km/h for 12 mins without feeling breathless at all - and that is immediately after doing 20 minutes on the cross training machine. Hee hee, the guy beside me was running at 8km/h somemore, hiak hiak... Got a strong sense of satisfaction. =)
Sorry readers, if you all are expecting more... thought stimulating entries, I'm afraid to disappoint you. Exam period, cannot spend so much time thinking about deeper stuffs, limited brain capacity and RAM.
To be honest, this is quite a 'volatile' period for me. I usually fall sick, have bad dreams and/or mood swings during exam period. Now trying really hard to not fall into that again, and not to be overcome by anxiety. Especially when NHS is so 'terok' here. I'm in control of my mood so far, but the dreams have surfaced; the naps were sapping my energy after a while because of them. Don't worry, they aren't the violent ones I usually have, but they are issues very close to my heart, though they come up in my dreams in very hilarious ways. Hee hee... Now my dreams have become Hsienhui's daily dose of entertainment.
Hate it when I become vulnerable, and when people around me start to worry for me. Then why tell in the first place? Hmm... Guess I just want to let people know; and this is my avenue to relieve the tension within. So selfish and irresponsible towards people who care ah. Aiyah, final finals already la, no more no more!! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment