Woke up at 830 in the morning for breakfast, but to find the cafe not open 'cos it's Labor Day. Interestingly, this is the second Labor's Day I spent this year, the first being in UK. Too bad I didn't get to spend one in Singapore... =P Went back to sleep till noon and had lunch with the FAR/PAR Singaporeans.
Once again, got teased by Daniel, and this time round, Bernard joined in too. Was eating bread with (lots of) peanut butter. Bernard started saying peanuts contain high amount of fat, and so peanut butter is very fattening. He continued saying that I'm not Singapore, don't need so many "reservoirs". Daniel continued adding on, but what they continued saying became a blur 'cos I tried my best to block it out. Could feel my limit reaching; probably woke up on the wrong side of bed or something; didn't sleep well, my dreams and reality became a blur and was woke up by the phone and sms periodically, each time with a heavy head. Luckily Daniel left then, followed by Bernard.
Was saying later on, I wasn't angry with what they said, I felt sad, 'cos what they said were true. And I had no reason to retort, because they are just stating facts. There's a difference between insulting someone and stating facts. If they are insulting me, I have the right to tell them to stop, but they aren't, they are just stating facts. Ah well, somehow it didn't stop me from losing my appetite... *sigh*
Anyway went back to my room and tried studying, but ended dozing off on the bed again. Beth brought a guy friend to help her out with her computer. Was quite embarrassed, 'cos I slept with my face on the book, and was wearing shorts, think it looked quite obscene and awful.
I think that Bernard Tay is also getting a bit overboard, but at least I dare to hit him; don't really dare to do that to Daniel Quek - he reminds me of Matthew, i.e. he'll retort and say he's just stating facts if I retaliate, and it'll just make things worse. During dinner, Bernard said he's in NJC track and field, so I joked if he was a shot putter. And he said I was the shot put, and continued blabbering. But the difference is you can really tell he's just joking. Hai~~~
When I returned to my room, saw Beth on the bed, with John massaging for her (on the bed as well). Karen was on my bed, with her colour pencils all over my comforter. At least she quickly took everything away. But it makes me wonder what other things happened on my bed when I'm not around, especially during the Chicago trip. After John and Karen left, Sarah and her room mate, Iris, came to look for Beth. (Sarah's Beth's room mate last year) Sarah sat on my bed, and proceeded to lying on it, throughout which I didn't make any noise or anything, i.e. she didn't ask for my permission to lie on my bed. I wouldn't mind her being on it, just that felt she shouldn't take it for granted. Hai~~~
Think it's probably just a bad day today, hopefully tomorrow will be fine!! =)
Once again, got teased by Daniel, and this time round, Bernard joined in too. Was eating bread with (lots of) peanut butter. Bernard started saying peanuts contain high amount of fat, and so peanut butter is very fattening. He continued saying that I'm not Singapore, don't need so many "reservoirs". Daniel continued adding on, but what they continued saying became a blur 'cos I tried my best to block it out. Could feel my limit reaching; probably woke up on the wrong side of bed or something; didn't sleep well, my dreams and reality became a blur and was woke up by the phone and sms periodically, each time with a heavy head. Luckily Daniel left then, followed by Bernard.
Was saying later on, I wasn't angry with what they said, I felt sad, 'cos what they said were true. And I had no reason to retort, because they are just stating facts. There's a difference between insulting someone and stating facts. If they are insulting me, I have the right to tell them to stop, but they aren't, they are just stating facts. Ah well, somehow it didn't stop me from losing my appetite... *sigh*
Anyway went back to my room and tried studying, but ended dozing off on the bed again. Beth brought a guy friend to help her out with her computer. Was quite embarrassed, 'cos I slept with my face on the book, and was wearing shorts, think it looked quite obscene and awful.
I think that Bernard Tay is also getting a bit overboard, but at least I dare to hit him; don't really dare to do that to Daniel Quek - he reminds me of Matthew, i.e. he'll retort and say he's just stating facts if I retaliate, and it'll just make things worse. During dinner, Bernard said he's in NJC track and field, so I joked if he was a shot putter. And he said I was the shot put, and continued blabbering. But the difference is you can really tell he's just joking. Hai~~~
When I returned to my room, saw Beth on the bed, with John massaging for her (on the bed as well). Karen was on my bed, with her colour pencils all over my comforter. At least she quickly took everything away. But it makes me wonder what other things happened on my bed when I'm not around, especially during the Chicago trip. After John and Karen left, Sarah and her room mate, Iris, came to look for Beth. (Sarah's Beth's room mate last year) Sarah sat on my bed, and proceeded to lying on it, throughout which I didn't make any noise or anything, i.e. she didn't ask for my permission to lie on my bed. I wouldn't mind her being on it, just that felt she shouldn't take it for granted. Hai~~~
Think it's probably just a bad day today, hopefully tomorrow will be fine!! =)
2 comments:
hey friend.. i feel your annoyance. oh well.. i just hope things go well with u and your room mate from now on?? -agnes
See? At least Derrick & I don't do that.
But I can't seem to remember what we keep suaning you about...
Post a Comment