Monday, September 20, 2004

933

Probably have never mentioned this - Sunday's my favourite day of the week. In primary sch, I would wake up at 730 in the morning to go for swimming training, have brunch with my swimming friends, and head home, listening to 933 "Long2 Hu2 Bang3" on the way. When I go into secondary school, Sunday becomes the day when I get to watch my favourite TV programme - Digimon.

Now, Sunday is the day when I get into a nostalgic mood and start reminiscing. However, things aren't the same anymore - I would be listening to Monday morning's programme when I tune to 933 in the morning. Was amusing intially, how it was listening to "Majulah Singapura" at 10 pm when I was in UK. But now listening the morning radio at night, and listening to the lunch break session at midnight, will just highlight the fact that I'm so far away from home. The official reason why I don't listen to 933 in the US is because the reception is bad, oh well...

Which is better? To accept the feeling of homesickness and wallow in it or to block it out, pretending it's not there? Hmm...

No comments: