*S-I-G-H*
Saw a notice this morning outside the kitchen:
To carry out maintenance work, the electricity supply will be cut off from 1pm to 4pm this afternoon..."
Thought, ah well, at least it pushes me to study in the library instead. And it probably means the problem will be rectified once and for all. =)
Came back at 8pm from the library to take a shower before heading back again to study. Saw another notice outside the kitchen:
"We apologise for the inconvenience caused for the extended power cut from 1pm to 5pm today. Unfortunately we are unable to resolve the problem, and thus there will be another series of power cut from 10am to 5pm tomorrow
*speechless* *resigned* *I miss home* =(
Surprised that I'm actually not angry with all these. Just very resigned. Guess no one wants this to happen as well - the poor electricians have to deal with the stress and the accomodation people have to handle disgruntled occupants of Heronbank.
As much as I'd like to wake up 'naturally' tomorrow morning, I'll have to wake up earlier or I'll be faced with a dark room with a dark toilet. *hopes for the sun to come out in the morning*
When's the last time I get a sunny day in the UK?
To carry out maintenance work, the electricity supply will be cut off from 1pm to 4pm this afternoon..."
Thought, ah well, at least it pushes me to study in the library instead. And it probably means the problem will be rectified once and for all. =)
Came back at 8pm from the library to take a shower before heading back again to study. Saw another notice outside the kitchen:
"We apologise for the inconvenience caused for the extended power cut from 1pm to 5pm today. Unfortunately we are unable to resolve the problem, and thus there will be another series of power cut from 10am to 5pm tomorrow
*speechless* *resigned* *I miss home* =(
Surprised that I'm actually not angry with all these. Just very resigned. Guess no one wants this to happen as well - the poor electricians have to deal with the stress and the accomodation people have to handle disgruntled occupants of Heronbank.
As much as I'd like to wake up 'naturally' tomorrow morning, I'll have to wake up earlier or I'll be faced with a dark room with a dark toilet. *hopes for the sun to come out in the morning*
When's the last time I get a sunny day in the UK?
No comments:
Post a Comment