Wednesday, February 23, 2005

*phew*

Yay~!!! Just finished a major group presentation for my Marketing Communications class, seems like everyone was very impressed with us - our powerpoint slides, prototypes and it seemed really well rehearsed (though we didn't have an actual run through before the presentation). Feels very good, and very relieved. =P

Basically I've cleared everything for this week, so it's time now to catch up with my advanced corporate finance (which I've missed 2 classes in terms of physical presence and slept through like 3 classes even though I was there... It's all Zhou Gong's fault!!!) Ya ya...

Also, now I can concentrate on the final BIG project for my marketing communications class; no more having to lead Singapore time lifestyle for at least this week. Oh, have to start studying for next week's International Business exam though, and another report due on Monday. K la, really, the worst is over... At least for now. =P

Have I mentioned that it's the exam period for everyone else? Wahahaha~ Honestly though I'm taking 18 hours this semester (took 13 hours last semester), I feel that the difference isn't that great, or maybe I'm able to balance it better this semester. Hiak hiak...

Oh oh, this reminds me, was in my business-to-business class yesterday, but slept at 830 in the morning for 3 hours, so was very very tired. Tried chewing gum to keep myself awake, ended the piece of gum nearly fell out from my mouth 'cos I dozed off with my mouth open. *oops* Reminds me of the JC times when I tried to stay awake during econs class by holding a mouthful of water, but ended up dripping on my uniform, 'cos it was a futile effort. Ho ho ho~ Was very pissed with poor Jingyi who always had to try so hard to keep me awake... Ah well, I'm always pissed with people who tries to keep me away from my beloved Zhou Gong. *sorry Jingyi!*

K k, have to go for my international business class now. 3 hours straight, gosh... Wonder how many hours I'm going to sleep in it. Zzzz.....

No comments: