Thursday, December 29, 2005

Year 2005

Ooh, 2005 is ending soon! Remember I was in Los Angeles this time last year, and Likyin was on her way to going back to Singapore. It was also a year ago I spent my New Year's countdown at Disneyland, so-called the first customers of the magical place in Year 2005. Heez... Now Bernard and Shenting are in Hawaii, Likyin is somewhere in South America and Yeelin and Helmi are in Washington DC. Xiuli is in Warwick. Amazing!

Looking back this year, it's probably going to be the year of my life where I spent the most time overseas: 5 months in US, 2 months in China, 3 months in UK, leaving only 2 months in Singapore. Forging friendships with Grace and Dennis in US, knowing Fu Li in China, rekindling old friendships in Warwick and Singapore are some of the most satisfactory things I've gotten from this year. Also loving my family more and more each day. Awesome! Haha~!

Can't deny there are things that I haven't learnt to let go, but I'm seeing my prayers answered one by one - what was once my greatest worry this year has now been resolved. I thought I could not see an end to it, but the issue had been so miraculously resolved, so easily, that it must have been the work of a higher calling. Learning how to put my trust in Him, to leave everything in His hands, and most importantly, to express my conviction more comfortably.

No comments: