
Ps. Have you heard the latest gossip of the town? =P
Next we went to see the Big Ben, and we tried to find Isaac Newton's tomb in the nearby Westminister Abbey, to fulfill Mark's dream of the Da Vinci Code Tour. But we realised we need to pay 10 pounds to see it and it was closed by the time we get there as well. So we gave it a miss. (What could we do anyway, break in? Haha~!)

Grace: U think we'll be able to take a photo together at the same place soon?

Met up with Liu Hao in the evening and the three of us hung out at Lloyd's Bar along Charing Cross Road. Poor girl, her dissertation is due on Thursday and she made time for us. But really appreciate that!!
Next day Mark and I went to Tower Bridge - reminds me of the infamous mistake a lot of people make, thinking it's called London Bridge 'cos of the nursery song. Didn't know that till I came to UK in 1999.

So sad ah, 'cos there's only Mark and I, we've got to take photos for one another; apologies for being the only one in all these pictures. The photos we took together are in his camera anyway. Akan datang! =P
Went for the Lion King Musical in the evening with Mark, Liu Hao and Mark's friend Xinwei. The musical was very good, amazing props *two thumbs up* Shan't give away too much, think I would have enjoyed the musical a lot more if I hadn't known what to expect - shhh....

孟母三迁 - we went into 3 places before finally settling for KFC, haha~! Brings back memories of my California trip last last December (that was probably the last time I had KFC), where KFC was our official makanan 'cos it was so cheap! Not in UK though. Been so long since I've hung out in the streets till wee hours in the morning - 'cos Warwick has no such places for us to do it. It was fun!
(From left: Xinwei, me, Mark and Liu Hao - with her signature "Peace" sign!)
----------------------------
Had a phone conversation with my mum today about relationships. Can't believe my mum's telling me that I'm too conservative! She even sent me an sms after that to remind me and it goes:“妹妹,记得你不是没有人看上,而是你不懂得如何争取和拒绝. 记得喜欢的话,慢慢生机取巧。”
That's my mum for you; have you seen any mother educating their DAUGHTERS to be more liberal when it comes to relationships? Haha~! Maybe that's my mum's tactic; but apparently it works. Hmm... But she does have a point, though I have a lot of treasured friends, relationships are never my cup of tea. Very often I scare people away. Haha~! And my predicament has always been a butt of jokes among my friends. *bleh* But at least I can laugh at myself too, wahahaha~!
1 comment:
i'm always surprised by your mother's comments... but that's something to think about too... hee =)
Post a Comment