I guess everyone's got such sentiments at some point in time, so I'm no exception. But how is that possible?
Moments ago, my friend who's going to visit me during Thanksgiving tells me how friends in UIUC were asking her to send their regards, and some of them were even saying,"What should I buy to ask you to bring over?"
Dear Gracie posted a note on forum about Zhensi's coming to visit me; and she's been sending me so many online photo albums, making sure I'm not missing out on the special moments in her life, and sharing them with me - I'm really thankful for that.
Yingzheng sent me a photo of how Ocean Ou is supposed to look, and gave me the link of the article, 'cos I asked him to let me know once his identity is exposed.
Hsienhui had bak kut teh dinner ready when I came back from Arts Centre at 10pm after work.
There's so many signs of love around me, so why do I still feel so unloved, so unworthy of everything?
Moments ago, my friend who's going to visit me during Thanksgiving tells me how friends in UIUC were asking her to send their regards, and some of them were even saying,"What should I buy to ask you to bring over?"
Dear Gracie posted a note on forum about Zhensi's coming to visit me; and she's been sending me so many online photo albums, making sure I'm not missing out on the special moments in her life, and sharing them with me - I'm really thankful for that.
Yingzheng sent me a photo of how Ocean Ou is supposed to look, and gave me the link of the article, 'cos I asked him to let me know once his identity is exposed.
Hsienhui had bak kut teh dinner ready when I came back from Arts Centre at 10pm after work.
There's so many signs of love around me, so why do I still feel so unloved, so unworthy of everything?
1 comment:
u've jus got to let go of everything n feel the love around u. "feel it in ur fingers, feel it in ur toes" heh.. sounds familiar? U are deeply loved, greatly blessed and highly favoured!
Post a Comment