Saturday, December 04, 2004

*yawn*

Remember the times when we wake up in the middle of a nightmare and decided to go back to sleep and 'undo' the nightmare such that we become the heros of the night? Have you ever wished that life's like that too? That after you've done something wrong, or something that u wished u've not done and hope to reverse the whole situation or start all over again and pretend that nothing like that has ever happened?

Wonder if it's childishness or maturity that cause such a thinking? Childishness - to be so idealistic. Mature - To believe that everything's solvable and it's just a minor problem. Ah well... Just hope everything will turn out fine =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, sorry for this impudent msg. I am just excited to come across your blog as I have heard quite a lot about you from a common friend. Do you mind to contact me through my msn at wavefrontrain@yahoo.com I will introduce myself over there. (Please delete this msg after you have read it, its not suppose to be a comment.)