Hikarutan: Wah, really rare of u to compliment me several times within such a short time! Arigato gozaimas-u! Actually I agree with you, haha~! Anonymous: *ahem* I know who you are.. 成为朋友。。。是因为投机而不是因为寂寞,明白吗?
Lalalalalala reading week! No essay! Lalalalala! *in case you're wondering... and thinking that I'm showing off - YOU ARE WRONG! I'm merely sharing my joy, that's all*
6 comments:
因为寂寞。。。 所以我come here to leave a post.
Haha~! No Chinese input software so use English. :p
Don't think too much yo! *winks*
P.s actually should be 因为bored... *bleh*
因为寂寞。。。 所以我们才会成为朋友
Anyway, did I mention that you're always so poetic...
Hikarutan: Wah, really rare of u to compliment me several times within such a short time! Arigato gozaimas-u! Actually I agree with you, haha~!
Anonymous: *ahem* I know who you are.. 成为朋友。。。是因为投机而不是因为寂寞,明白吗?
Lalalalalala reading week!
No essay!
Lalalalala!
*in case you're wondering... and thinking that I'm showing off - YOU ARE WRONG! I'm merely sharing my joy, that's all*
Wah lao... Ask u to visit me n u purposely ignore my sms. Never mind, I've been self-proclaiming study weeks here and there... *mumble mumble*
Post a Comment