Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Just Not Me (那个人不是我)

The slim girl having her favourite food on her plate;
The busty girl wearing her favourite bra and t-shirt,
The slender girl in her most comfortable pair of jeans,
The girl with long hair you wish you can bury your head into;
She's not me.

The girl whose first crush ends up as the guy she will be with rest of her life,
The girl who thought she has found the most suitable guy she can live with forever,
The girl who thought she found the one who she wants to have a family with,
The girl who thought she can give up everything in e world for the guy she loves,
I'm not she.

The one who thought she has a happy family,
Having the same beliefs she grew up with,
The one who thought that God is just a filler,
I wish I'm like that but I'm not.

I wish I can give birth to a baby with the man I love.
Or 2, or 3 or even 4!
Where r you God? Have u forgotten me??

It is disastrous. Looking like I have everything but actually have none.
I don't need the most expensive gift on earth,
I just want something dear to u that has to be given up for me.
Jesus, where are you..?

No comments: