At numerous crossroads in my life now and definitely need God's guidance through all these challenges and dilemmas.
I never knew exactly what I want to do in life, and many a times my direction is built around other's needs/wants.
Not meaning to make it sound magnanimous, in fact not at all.
This means I just seek the easy way out instead of thinking what I should be doing.
It's quite difficult to be true to oneself; it takes courage to do so.
Because when things fail, you cannot walk away from it and say,"Well, I'm just doing it for someone else."
You get the direct hit and it hurts badly. I'm scared I can't come to terms with the rejection / failure. Not anymore.
How long am I allowing myself to float aimlessly?
Why am I so afraid?
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment