Been so long since I've posted an entry, until I forgot the website to log it. (Finding excuse in time rather than poor memory)
So much but yet so little have happened in the past 4 months. Part of my life seem to have stagnanted for very long time; while the same life seem to have moved on so fast I don't have time to catch my breath.
Life is always so paradoxical. I can say this is the happiest and fulfilling period in my life, I can also say that I'm at my most disoriented so far.
Realise the younger you are, the more control you have over your life - what you want, etc. The older you get, life's about what society wants, what your family wants, what your boss wants, what your partner wants, what your children wants and what everyone else wants. And all these equate to "what you want".
Ah well.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment