Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Prayers

Ooh... Realized it's been a month since I've updated my blog. Not that life's been so monotonous that it's not worth blogging, just that there's a lot of emotions bottled within that's too raw to talk about.

At times, the stronger you try to appear, the more vulnerable you feel inside. Don't you wish that there'll just be this person appearing in your life to offer you support and give you the sense that no matter what happens this person will be there for you?

Remembered last year's birthday started with bawling early in the morning, with every wish for a peace of mind. I wonder if birthday wishes really ever come true? If they do, why do I seem to be wishing for the same thing every year? Nonetheless, we don't give up this hope because it's our special day and we always hope special things will happen on this day.

Probably because of the unbalanced emotions within, I cry at the slightest things. Which is why I wouldn't want an emotional showdown on my birthday, so vulnerable.

I pray for this peace of mind, I pray to be strong, I pray to serve others, I pray to feel loved.

No comments: